for the usage of the website www.vallone.de as well as for contracts concluded via this website and with
UNESCO World Heritage Zollverein
Gelsenkirchener Str. 181
45309 Essen – Germany
Phone +49.201.857 914 22-0
Fax +49.201.857 914 22-9
Managing Directors: Marcel Sekula, Eva Thelen
Commercial Registry: Essen
Commercial Register Number: 25335
VAT number: DE294458635
or other related companies – hereinafter referred to as „Provider“ – and other websites and/or services operated by us.
On our website(s) personal data are only collected to the technically necessary extent or – insofar as you have agreed to this use or respectively not objected to the use of the collected e-mail address – to keep you updated on news if you subscribed to our newsletter. Data will be transferred to subcontractors only in so far as it is necessary to provide our services, and optionally about your payment data if you are using a payment service for the transaction. Besides the collected data is used only for communication regarding the platform and / or the orders. Under no circumstance will the data be sold or handed to third parties outside the client-provider-relationship for any other reason or be used for promotional purposes.
§ 1 Collection and processing of your data
(1) You can visit our website without giving personal information.
Here, we only store access data within so-called Server Log Files. These are data which are provided by your browser and are not related to you as an individual, such as:
- type and version of the browser
- operating system used
- referrer URL (the site visited before)
- hostname of the computer (IP address)
- time of server inquiry
We cannot allocate these data to individual users. These data are not connected with other data sources. Additionally, the data are deleted after statistical evaluation (see § 1 para. (4)).
(2) In case you provide voluntary information, i.e. in case of using the contact-form or ordering products, we use this data for the purpose of obtaining or processing an order or your request.
(3) Your data is processed on servers located in Germany and, therefore, in the framework of the EU data protection level. We point out relevant exceptions in clauses § 1 para. (5) .
(4) We also process your data for statistical use. We log accesses to our site within Server-Log-Files, inlculding the IP address. These Log-Files will be used for statistical purposes on a mponthly basis and are deleted afterwards. The provided statistical data does not enable a conclusion on a specific person.
Our website uses social plugins (“plugins”) provided by the social network facebook.com, operated by Facebook Inc.,1601 S. California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). The plugins are identifiable by a Facebook logo (white letter f on blue background or a thumb up icon) or the notice “Facebook Social Plugin”. For a full list of all social Plugins please see http://developers.facebook.com/plugins.
When you visit a page of our website that contains a social plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to Facebook servers. Facebook directly transfers the plugin content to your browser which embeds the latter into the website, enabling Facebook to receive information about your having accessed the respective page of our website. Thus we have no influence on the data gathered by the plugin and inform you according to our state of knowledge:
The embedded plugins provide Facebook with the information that you have accessed the corresponding page of our website. If you are logged into Facebook, your visit can be assigned to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking “Like”, or entering a comment, the corresponding information is transmitted from your browser directly to Facebook and stored by it. Even if you are not logged into Facebook, there is possibility that the plugins transmits your IP-address to Facebook.
If you are a Facebook member and do not want Facebook to connect the data concerning your visit to our website with your member data already stored by Facebook, please log off Facebook before entering our website. Further you can block Facebook social Plugins by using add-ons for your browser, like the “Facebook Blocker“.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
In case IP-anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be truncated within the area of Member States of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the whole IP address will be first transferred to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. The IP-anonymisation is active on this website. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing them other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
Collection and transmission of Information:
By using the Google +1 button you may publish information worldwide. Via the Google +1 button you and other users receive personal-related contents from Google and our partners. Google stores the information that you have voted +1 for contents as well as information about the website that you were visiting as you clicked the +1 button. Your +1 votes may be published or displayed as notices together with your profile name and your picture at Google services, such as search results, your Google profile or at other places on websites.
Google records information about your +1 acitvities in order to improve the Google sevices for you and others. To be able to use the Google +1 button you need a globally visible, public Google profile which must contain at least the user name chosen for this profile. This name will be used for all Google services. In some cases this name may be replaced by another name which you used when sharing contents via your Google account. The ID of your Google account can be displayed to users who know your e-mail address or possess any other information identifying you.
Use of collected information:
Besides the above mentioned designated purposes, the details provided by you are treated according to current Google data protection regulations. Google may publish summarised statistics about +1 activities of users or pass those statistics on to users and contractual partners like publishers, advertisers or linked websites, respectively.
On our websites functions of the service Youtube.de/Youtube.com are used from time to time. This service is provided by Google Inc. – through the Youtube, LLC, Cherry Ave., USA. If you use a website with such plugins, a connection to the Youtube-servers is established. By this means the Youtube-Servers get the information you visited our website. If you are logged in at YouTube at that time, Youtube will automatically assign these information to you personal User-account. In case of using this plugin, those activities are assigned to your account. If you want to avert this, you will have to log out from Youtube before using the plugin. You can find Information for the usage and collection of the data by Youtube via www.youtube.com
On our websites functions of the service Pinterest are used from time to time. This service is provided by Pinterest, Inc., 808 Brannan St, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA. If you use a website with such plugins, a connection to the Pinterest-servers is established. By this means the Servers get the information you visited our website. If you are logged in at Pinterest at that time, Pinterest will automatically assign these information to you personal User-account. In case of using this plugin, those activities are assigned to your account. If you want to avert this, you will have to log out from Pinterest before using the plugin. You can find Information for the usage and collection of the data via Pinterest on http://pinterest.com/about/privacy.
On our websites functions of the service Instagram are used from time to time. This service is provided by Instagram Inc., 181 South Park Street Suite 2, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA. If you use a website with such plugins, a connection to the Instagram-servers is established. By this means the Servers get the information you visited our website. If you are logged in at Instagram at that time, Instagram will automatically assign these information to you personal User-account. In case of using this plugin, those activities are assigned to your account. If you want to avert this, you will have to log out from Instagram before using the plugin. You can find Information for the usage and collection of the data via Instagram on http://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/
(12) Privacy police for use of Twitter
On our websites functions of the service Twitter are used from time to time. This service is provided by Twitter Inc., Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA. If you use a website with such plugins, a connection to the Twitter -servers is established. By this means the Servers get the information you visited our website. If you are logged in at Twitter at that time, Twitter will automatically assign these information to you personal User-account. In case of using this plugin, those activities are assigned to your account. If you want to avert this, you will have to log out from Twitter before using the plugin. You can find Information for the usage and collection of the data via Twitter on http://twitter.com/privacy.
§ 2 Use and transfer of your data
(1) We only use the data given within the scope of our website according to the terms and conditions you have to accept and to the respective purpose intended by the date, therefore generally only in the manner of your intended and manifested sense. This includes the ability to contact you under the data you submitted and to process the legal transaction.
(2) Data other than the data you provided for publication, especially such data you provided for processing your membership internally (such as your email-address), are only transferred to third parties upon a respective legal obligation or in order to observe legitimate interest.
(6) Any data only given to us in relation with contracts will only be handled in the way intended by the contractual regulations. We will only provide third parties with this data in case of a legal obligation or to assert legitimate interests.
(7) Due to legal regulations it can be the case that we are obliged to store your data - especially for tax purposes – after the termination of your membership. Such storage exceeding your membership will always be carried out to the extent necessary and under consideration of the legal clauses.
(2) The cookies we use are deleted as soon as you end your browser-session (so-called session-ID cookies). The cookies are used for authorization, identification, and in order o get specific information, such as the information on whether you want to stay logged in. The cookies are deleted automatically after one hour.
(4) You can set your browser to always inform you about established cookies, to decide case by case if you accept the cookies or to generally not accept cookies. In case you generally do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website might be limited. Please see your browser operations manual or contact the manufacturer of the browser to learn the configurations necessary to handle cookies on your computer.
§ 4 Data security
We secure our website and all other systems against loss, destruction, access, editing or forwarding your data through unauthorized persons by high quality technological and organizational means. The same applies to our payment service provider (for details see https://www.paymill.com/de/sicherheit).
§ 5 Newsletter
(1) If you wish to receive our newsletter you declare the following consent:
“By providing my e-Mail address I declare my consent for the usage of such data with regard to receiving a newsletter. I can unsubscribe at any time. For unsubscribing no extra costs will arise other than my costs for the respective internet connection.”
As stated you may withdraw this consent at any time.
(2) You declare consent to using your data (E-Mail Adress) to send you advertisements and news regarding our service in connection with your order as well as when using our contact form. You may withdraw such usage of your data. Furthermore you are informed that this withdrawal may be declared at any time. Besides from the costs of your internet connection this is of course not subject to any fee. You are informed about this use in the following way:
(3) It is possible to opt against the usage of your data for information on new products and such while ordering by clicking:
“I do not wish to receive any news by Vallone and regarding new products. I object against such use.”
§ 6 Right of disclosure of data
According to the Federal Data Protection Act, you are entitled to the right of gratuitous disclosure of your saved data and the right to correction, barring, or deletion of these data. To do so, please ask our contact person for data protection named in § 7 of this declaration. We have to point out that we only collect such personal or data traffic that was originally provided by you within the scope of using our website.
§ 7 Contact person for data protection
If you have any questions about the collection, processing or use of our personal data; if you request disclosure, correction, barring or deletion of data; or if you would like to revoke any acceptance, please contact us using one of your contact-addresses.